Greetings and salutations!
I logged on to my reader today to find out that – gasp! I’ve been tagged! By Gracie too. Thanks girl! 🙂
1) Thank the person who tagged you and link back to their blog or website.
2) Nominate five bloggers to do the who is God to you? tag.
3) Answer the five questions and give five new questions for the people you nominated to answer. if you want, you can use the same five questions as the last person.
4) Display the who is God to you? logo in your blog post.
1) Who is God to you?
God is my friend, my Father, the One who rules my life.
2) Which book of the Bible is your favourite?
It switches, but I love Romans! I’m memorizing Romans 8 right now actually!
3) What was a defining moment in your life as a Christian?
There have been many defining moments, but I think the one that impacted me the most was when I was struggling with guilt even though I had been forgiven; Romans 8 helped me a lot in that area.
4) Who is your favourite Bible character and why?
Do I have to pick?? I love them all! But if it comes to just one, I would probably pick Deborah, because she was an amazing woman for the Lord.
5) What is your favourite worship song and why?
Hm… That would have to be His Heart Beats by Andrew Peterson. It talks about Christ’s resurrection in an amazing way!
I hope y’all don’t mind being tagged! No pressure if you can’t do it. 🙂
And my questions for you:
- How did you come to accept Christ?
- What’s your favourite hymn?
- How did you like Sunday- school?
You can add this to the questions above, if you like!
Thanks for reading!